Re: [AD] mingw not mingw32

On 2005-12-12, Mike Fahlbusch <mcf@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been looking at the website http://www.mingw.org/ .  Some time ago
> the 32 was dropped from mingw32.  Its official name is mingw now.  I
> propose that all of the files and source code in allegro be changed from
> mingw32 to mingw.

It's not worth changing it everywhere.  Michal Molhanec "replaced all
occurences of MingW32 by MinGW in the docs" at some stage.  I propose we
keep the same policy and leave "mingw32" in the source code and
makefiles and directory and file names and use "mingw" for
documentation.

Attached is a patch to change a few more occurences where it is harmless
to do so.

Peter