Re: [AD] al_list_config_entries

Chris wrote:
If VC doesn't even plan on adding a good portion of C99 features, I say we don't even bother with VC. This is the same kind of crap they've done in the past to break existing standards simply because "they don't want to". Unless there's something inherently wrong with parts of a standard, there's no reason not to attempt to support it. It's there for a reason.

this is totally silly, they are not breaking anything, they are just staying with C89

--
Regards,
    Michal

ICQ# 175762750