Re: [AD] al_list_config_entries

Milan Mimica wrote:
Does gcc-3.4.x or even never version have it? http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.4/c99status.html

It has a good number of features supported, and it appears they're still striving to fully support it (just having some difficulty as it relates to some of their standard extensions, which should be expected). With Microsoft saying they "will not support C99" do they mean fully 100%, or they won't actively conform their compiler at all?

Just like we shouldn't be held back by supporting old OS's (*cough*) we shouldn't be held back by compilers that support only old standards (64-bit would be an impossibility without C99 typedefs, for instance; are we going to have to coddle MS and make wrapper defines for their compiler because they're too stuck up to support newer standards?).