Re: [AD] al_list_config_entries

Elias Pschernig wrote:
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 14:29 +0200, Milan Mimica wrote:

Chris wrote:

You could say the same about GCC 2.95. Does VC6 have C99 support?

none of the microsoft compilers was, is or will be C99 compliant. AFAIK they have said that they do not plan to add full C99 support (maybe some few parts).

as allegro is not c99 i don't see this as a problem

The problem with VC6 is, it doesn't even conform to C90.

examples?

I'd say, we
should support it as long as possible, but if the effort to keep it
working slows down everything else, or we simply don't have anyone
anymore to regularly test it, then we should drop support.

what effort was needed up to now?

--
Regards,
    Michal