Re: [AD] Docs and set_gfx_mode

On 2004-09-25, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oh, heh. So much for me checking back 8 hours later after
> committing a translation and checking on the site for spelling
> mistakes :P

Yeah, I know the feeling, I've been bitten by it myself. Anyway, have
you tried aspell to check mistakes? I have yet to integrate it into
the makefile, but once you script it correctly to ignore words which
are not part of the standard dictionary it catches some mistakes.

> Yes, it is quite inferior to the makedoc html output. I just put
> it up since I was surprised it even worked that well (and since
> it actually solved AJ's problem). I'll remove it again.

At least it shows that maketexi is not doing anything weird.