Re: [AD] Proposal for new branch

Everything compiles and apps don't crash, but I can see something weird: when starting extimer, the "counting 1 to 5" step is done instantly instead of actually counting seconds, just as I start the program.

Hmm, this depends on the implementation of al_rest(), in src/unix/utimer.c.

It currently uses select(). I #ifdeffed the MacOS X case, making it use usleep() and now it works correctly...

Anyway, I was looking at your code; I'm not sure if it'd be better to stick with vtables rather than implementing the needed functions directly for every port, as you currently do. A lot of code is duplicated this way, isn't it?

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx