Re: [AD] Proposal for new branch

> Ok, so I want to put my timer and event queues stuff into a CVS branch
> fairly soon.

How about reusing the dead allegro_new module that is already in CVS for this?
Or is it better to start with a clean slate?

>  As time permits, I hope to incrementally move the new
> joystick, keyboard & mouse APIs for Linux console, X11 and Windows into
> CVS too.  Those APIs should be pretty similar to what was discussed on
> the bigfive list; I don't see any reason why the design work put in
> there should be discarded.

Agreed.
When it's up, I'll have a look at having the work I've done on the graphics API
be derived from that branch as well. Didn't Bob have a working graphics API for
the Windows port of "Allegro 5", by the way?

Evert