Re: [AD] Proposal for new branch

Angelo Mottola wrote:

PS. I'm looking for suggestions for the name of the new branch. new_api_branch is the best I could do.

Just "new_api" sounds better to me: smaller is better.

Nah, the "_branch" seems to be a convention. Anyway, as you can tell from the copious messages sent to the alleg-commits list, I've made the branch and finally checked in my work.

Anyone who wants it: cvs update -r new_api_branch

Angelo: it should not be very hard to get the timer stuff working on MacOS X, since it's just pthreads.

Peter