Re: [AD] Proposal for new branch

Angelo: it should not be very hard to get the timer stuff working on MacOS X, since it's just pthreads.

Ok, made the OSX port to work under the new branch.
Everything compiles and apps don't crash, but I can see something weird: when starting extimer, the "counting 1 to 5" step is done instantly instead of actually counting seconds, just as I start the program. And when I press a key to continue and the 3 timers are started, they seem to start ok, but after a while they're not in sync as they should... Is this happening also under Linux?

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx