Re: x color conversion [Was: Re: [AD] minor fix]

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 14:27 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:

> *sigh* teaches me to investigate more fully before commiting a patch...
> I did not find anything out of the ordinary, but then, I didn't stress test it,
> because it'd already been tested. Have you found anything out of the ordinary
> for other colour depths?

No, everything else is working so far, and color conversion also is
faster than before, so I'd probably also have applied it :)

I hope it's just some minor oversight (like, using the asm converters
when the fallback should be used) - which Henrik will immediately know
how to solve.

--
Elias Pschernig