Re: [AD] minor fix

"Elias Pschernig" <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> so might have gone unnoticed (kcat sent some patches I think). And I
> wonder who will decide now things like e.g. putting in Henrik's new X11
> color conversion (don't remember if there was a ready-to-commit version
> at all).

There was. :-) I've put my pending patches on the SF tracker.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=983987&group_id=5665&atid=305665
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=983985&group_id=5665&atid=305665

Both are sufficiently tested. It can be committed to development branch
right away but needs to be reviewed for API/ABI issues before it can be put
in a stable branch.

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.