Re: x color conversion [Was: Re: [AD] minor fix]

> > Hm, I just ran the demo program when experimenting with uthreds.c, and
> > apparently the new color conversion breaks the startup dialogs (they
> > stay black). I'm still investigating, but I don't think the fault is in
> > demo.c. Do you have any idea where the problem could lie? (test/expal
> > and other 8-bit stuff works - so this really is odd)
> >

> Ok, it's definitely the color conversion patch. See the attached
> testcase - it works when reverting the patch, and has random colors with
> it.

*sigh* teaches me to investigate more fully before commiting a patch...
I did not find anything out of the ordinary, but then, I didn't stress test it,
because it'd already been tested. Have you found anything out of the ordinary
for other colour depths?

Evert