Re: [AD] minor fix

On Thursday 01 July 2004 10:54, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> I'm flattered. But I am afraid I do not have the time required for such
an
> undertaking, starting university 20. august after some years of work. I
do
> not have a sane internet connection at the time either. So the job as
"patch
> penguin" has to go to someone else sufficiently qualified. Why not put up
> the offer on alleg.sf.net?

I may have a little more time the upcoming months to do CVS commits for
Allegro (I just graduated and don't plan on working my rear off at my new
job just yet, although I will be working steadily).
I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to using CVS though, so someone with
more experience might be more suited as regular patch committer.

Evert