Re: [AD] minor fix

"Eric Botcazou" <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Hm, no idea where Eric is currently, and Peter announced he doesn't have
> > much time anymore for Allegro related stuff.
>
> I'm actually not very far, but pretty much in the same situation as Peter,

You and Peter are more or less leaving Allegro? Ouch! That is a significant
loss. You know, brilliant hackers aren't that easy to find nowadays.

> > Oh, and I just looked at
> > http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=5665, maybe some
> > people like you or Henrik Stokseth who are in the "lots of other stuff"
> > category in the thanks.txt and still seem to be hacking on Allegro from
> > time to time should be given CVS access, so they can deal with all the
> > CVS and applying-patches stuff themselves? :)
>
> I'd be happy to grant Henrik CVS access again.

I'm flattered. But I am afraid I do not have the time required for such an
undertaking, starting university 20. august after some years of work. I do
not have a sane internet connection at the time either. So the job as "patch
penguin" has to go to someone else sufficiently qualified. Why not put up
the offer on alleg.sf.net?

About CVS access; It would be nice to get back the developer access. SF
username is still hstokset.

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Put the fun back into computing. Use Linux."