Re: [AD] Makedoc patch (was: 4.0.x branch)

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
[snip]
What are the advangates of using XML over _tx?

It's not a hack? Other than that, it would allow us to generate better HTML (I did give makehtml a try...can't understand a bloody thing in it :) You can also nest containers in XML, which is useful for grouping related things. It also looks nicer :)

Peter recommeneded using Lisp-style expressions instead. It comes back to mostly the same though.

Here are some samples:
http://pages.infinit.net/voidstar/alt_alleg.txt
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/dev/alleg_sexp.txt

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)