Re: [AD] 4.0.x branch

> Does this mean that 4.0.x won't release any more version? I was going
> to post a patch this weekend which could go into 4.0 without problems.

No, it simply means 4.0.x will be "deep-frozen" except for serious bugs.
The 4.0.1 release is scheduled for March, 10.

I can wait until 8pm on Sunday (Paris/Madrid time) for your patch.

> Henrik had set up a cvs weekly snapshot at SF and deactivated it in
> december becase 4.0 was released. Maybe he can set it up again?

Yes, I think it's a good idea to re-activate it for the 4.1.x trunk.

> Do you think the web should indicate these new branches and their purpose
> on the web (cvs section)?

Other projects do it, so why not ?

--
Eric Botcazou