Re: [AD] Makedoc patch (was: 4.0.x branch)

> > > This patch updates makedoc a little bit. Main features:
> > I've uploaded a patch you might want to merge into yours:
>
> Commited.

The docs look really nice with this :) I also updated my
patch to generate a .chm, to work with the new makedoc. I
didn't want to modify the makefile, so after applying the
patch, you can generate the allegro.chm like this:

make docs
cd docs
makedoc -hhc allegro.hhc -hhp allegro.hhp -hhk allegro.hhk src/allegro._tx
hhc allegro.hhp

--
Elias Pschernig