Re: [AD] Makedoc patch (was: 4.0.x branch)

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 09:40:54PM -0500, Bob wrote:
> Yes, I agree. Now if only all functions were more visually separated from
> each other...

I personally can't complain since I keep using the console, but you can
tweak the generated html code to get what you want, then take a look at
the code which generates this and propose the change.

> Also, is there a reason we're still stuck on ._tx? Could we switch to XML? I
> do have a micro XML-parser (~150 lines or so). Less hackish than makedoc :)

What are the advangates of using XML over _tx?

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/