Re: [AD] Color convertors

Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On a related issue (related to CPU specific optimizations, not color
> convertors), I think it would be nice to be able to compile Allegro
> specifically for a certain type of processor. Right now, it can be built
> specifically for a Pentium, but I'd like to have things like a k6 specific
> build as well.

You can specify custom target optimisations with:
TARGET_ARCH_COMPAT, TARGET_ARCH_EXCL and TARGET_OPTS.

For example:
set TARGET_ARCH_EXCL=i686
set TARGET_OPTS=-O3

will make the library for pentium pro and up. (it will not run on original
pentiums)
to let it run on older processors use TARGET_ARCH_COMPAT instead of
TARGET_ARCH_EXCL.

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net