Re: [translations] how to handle snippets commit if you don't have push access

2012/1/30 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I've pulled and I think it's ok.
> I've checked the logs of snippets: the last update was in November, so no
> edit is missing.

But your output of make check-translation still will contain the last
change: "COMMITTISH" to real committish in snippets/.ly due to my last
run of makelsr.py

Undoubtedly there is something wrong in this all. Whoever changes its
own texidoc and runs makelsr.py forces all other translators to update
their own committish in texidocs, which in turn forces them to run
makelsr.py to make output of make check to dissapear, which in turn
makes all other translators to update their own committishes in
texidocs.

Whe should live with outdated committishes in texidocs and run makelsr
only if there are real changes in snippets that make texidocs worth of
updating.