Re: [translations] how to handle snippets commit if you don't have push access

Il 30/01/2012 08:04, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
2012/1/30 Francisco Vila<paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx>:
2012/1/29 Federico Bruni<fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
I'm almost ready to send the patch.
I would do this way:

1) I send a patch containing the new files (.texidoc files included, with
COMMITTISH instead of real committish)

2) You (Francisco) run update-lsr and commit the results

You mean makelsr.py

I have done it. the word COMMITTISH goes into snippets/*.ly, I'm not
sure this is desirable

please revert
as explained before I was wrong: I think that I must run makelsr

should I change the patch and replace COMMITTISH with something else (what?)

sorry, management of snippets still sounds complicated to me