Re: [translations] how to handle snippets commit if you don't have push access

I'm almost ready to send the patch.
I would do this way:

1) I send a patch containing the new files (.texidoc files included, with COMMITTISH instead of real committish)

2) You (Francisco) run update-lsr and commit the results

3) Me or you copy the committish in the new .texidoc files and commit it. This should be easily done with sed:

cd Documentation/it/texidocs
grep 'COMMITTISH' * # just to check that only the right files are affected

sed sed -i
's/COMMITTISH/id-of-the-committish/g'
*.texidoc

If you do step 2 and 3 it would be one single patch. Maybe it's better?
Thanks,
Federico