[translations] how to handle snippets commit if you don't have push access

I've just sent the first chapter of NR to the italian proofreader.
While waiting for his feedback, I have a few questions about the patches that I'll have to send.

It's all about the snippets management, which caused me some headache a couple of months ago:
http://lilypond-translations.3384276.n2.nabble.com/CG-5-8-3-updating-committish-of-lsr-snippets-td6852329.html

I'm thinking about sending two patches first and then a third after the two are applied.
The first two patches will be:

1) files related to notation manual
2) snippets updated by makelsr

I think it's better to split them, right?

The third:

3) my .texidoc files containing the committish generated by Francisco when committing patch 2. The reason is: I can't place the committish of my local commit, because, since I don't push the patch, the real committish will be different (BTW, as I don't have push access, my local committishes are always bad objects).

I think also that I'd better update the committish of all the other it/*.texidoc files in order to stop check-translation to put garbage in the diff :) Of course, after checking that nothing has changed in the title or in the description of the snippets.

Does it make sense?

Thanks,
Federico