Re: [translations] italian website PATCH

Il giorno lun, 21/06/2010 alle 23.27 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> > The result is that I have no images in the website.
>
> I think that images for website are created with 'make doc', therefore
> you maybe should make doc first.

I've tried but 'make doc' gives errors.
I dont' have time to investigate it now.

> > ERROR 2:
> > where is @help macro defined?
> > Is it defined? Or the problem is somewhere else?
> > Maybe I can just comment it out?
>
> $ git grep "macro help{"

Ok... I had tried 'git grep @help', that's why I could not find anything
useful.

So now 'make website' works fine (except for the images problem, but
this is because I didn't run 'make doc' first).

What's the next step?

This is my status:

fede@debian:~/lilypond-translation$ git status
# On branch lilypond/translation
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/lilypond/translation' by 6 commits.
#
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

And my patches situation is a total mess.
I have five patches: two starting with 0001, two starting with 0002 and
one with 0003.
After the last commit I didn't create any patch.

What do you recommend me to do?

First pull, right? Should I really rebase? (the doc says translators
shouldn't rebase...)
Then make the 6th patch?

Thanks again, goodnight

Federico