Re: [translations] italian website PATCH

2010/6/21 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> 'make website' gives me two errors now
>

> Initializing settings for web site: [it]
> ** Unknown command `@help' (left as is)
> (in /home/fede/lilypond-translation/Documentation/it/web/download.itexi
> l. 330)
> mass-link.py
> Initializing settings for web site: [nl]
> mass-link.py
> cp /home/fede/lilypond-translation/Documentation/css/*.css
> out-website/website/
> mkdir -p out-website/website/pictures/
> cp Documentation/pictures/out-www//* out-website/website/pictures/
> cp: cannot stat `Documentation/pictures/out-www//*': No such file or
> directory
> make[1]: *** [website-pictures] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/fede/lilypond-translation'
> make: *** [website] Error 2

> ERROR 1:
> Why the command is 'cp Documentation/pictures/out-www//*
> out-website/website/pictures/'?
> I guess the first path is wrong...
>
> The result is that I have no images in the website.

I think that images for website are created with 'make doc', therefore
you maybe should make doc first.

> ERROR 2:
> where is @help macro defined?
> Is it defined? Or the problem is somewhere else?
> Maybe I can just comment it out?

$ git grep "macro help{"
Documentation/de/macros.itexi:@macro help{TEXT}
Documentation/es/macros.itexi:@macro help{TEXT}
Documentation/fr/macros.itexi:@macro help{TEXT}
Documentation/ja/macros.itexi:@macro help{TEXT}
Documentation/macros.itexi:@macro help{TEXT}
Documentation/nl/macros.itexi:@macro help{TEXT}

This is the same problem we had with the other macros.  Just copy it
[and translate it if necessary] to your macros.itexi