Re: [translations] italian website PATCH

Hi Francisco,

thanks for your help so far.
I put translations list in CC.

2010/6/16 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>
2010/6/16 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>:
> 2010/6/16 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>:
>> I'll give it a look in a few hours.  In the meantime, could you test
>> whether your patch applies cleanly to the latest HEAD of the
>> lilypond/translation branch? Thanks.
>
> Unfortunately it does not apply, there is a problem in the file
> scripts/build/website_post.py
>
> Hopefully pulling and rebasing from the commit which includes your
> patch, will put your work on top as I said before.  Then try to format
> a new one from this.
>
> Alternatively, tell me which commit is your patch based on, and I'll
> try to do those tasks.

Well. Here is the situation. I've applied and pushed your patch except
the part which affects to the file I mentioned. Now the problem is
that 'make website' gives warnings.  Could you try to solve them?

I'm trying...

They are:

** Node following `Notazione' in menu `Uso' and in sectionning
`Utilizzo' differ
** `Utilizzo' doesn't appear in menus
** `Manuali' is up for `Utilizzo', but has no menu entry for this node
** No node following `Utilizzo' in menu, but `Frammenti di codice'
follows in sectionning
** Node following `Pubblicazioni' in menu `Vecchie notizie' and in
sectionning `Notizie vecchie' differ
** `Notizie vecchie' doesn't appear in menus
** `Comunità' is up for `Notizie vecchie', but has no menu entry for this node

This should be fixed.
Just some nodes having two different names at the same time.

The following errors about unknown commands are a mystery to me.
Can anyone give me a clue?

** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
217)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
227)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
236)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
246)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
259)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
261)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
263)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
275)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
284)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
298)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
307)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
318)
** Unknown command with braces `@exampleImage' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi l.
329)
** Unknown command with braces `@rweb' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/download.itexi l. 211
in @divClass)
** Unknown command with braces `@rweb' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/download.itexi l. 307
in @divClass)
** Unknown command `@help' (left as is) (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/download.itexi l.
330)
** Unknown command with braces `@rweb' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/download.itexi l. 464
in @divClass)
*** Unknown node in menu entry `Uso' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/manuals.itexi l. 132
in @divEnd)
** Unknown command `@help' (left as is) (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/manuals.itexi l. 514)
*** Undefined node `Vecchie notizie' in @ref (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/community.itexi l.
40)
*** Unknown node in menu entry `Vecchie notizie' (in
/home/fravd/source/lilypond/Documentation/it/web/community.itexi l.
55)
410 in @divClass)