|Re: [xmoto-dev] Getting SDL_gfx to work with visual c++|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/xmoto-dev Archives
- To: xmoto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [xmoto-dev] Getting SDL_gfx to work with visual c++
- From: "Kees Jongenburger" <kees.jongenburger@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:15:42 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=KZUyJ1mdXP+wZUrDUjL7okGkKCg4yXTyOHRSsrWkxbn/8ur2ReFXS0fNgNv0idthxjCUYARb+WvtZhQxtDzPcMUTz9jaWerZOFMa0UqNlJ1MpapZ+vByNVAQSUMgFHg598MeU9nW53RKs+yiyW6Acz2HftWATSQExTJsBaQrVIY=
Even in ugly mode the Misc.png texture is used to draw the borders
and the fonts texture
On 1/10/07, nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
there is no texture in ugly mode
Quoting Kees Jongenburger <kees.jongenburger@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On 1/10/07, nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Kees,
> > sdlgfx is quite slow in ugly mode in the menu navigation (very slow in my
> > while opengl is quite fast), are you sure you do any calculation unrequired
> I still haven't looked at the menu code
> My guess is that it's the scaling that is slow.
> and the thing that requires scaling is the drawing of the horizontal
> and vertical lines
> try printing that out. (or just print when the scale >2).
> if the lines can be drawn by repeating the texture instead of scaling the
> that would just be awesome.
> > Nicolas
> > Quoting Kees Jongenburger <kees.jongenburger@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > > > I an trying to clean up the endDraw code but I have some problem with
> > > :)
> > > > feel free to commit anything required to make it work under windows.
> > > actualy any help to get the math on rotation / translation correct I
> > > more then welcome
> > > have you seen the SDL_gfx page on the wiki?
> > >
> > > Are you on irc sometimes?
> > > >
> > >
> > >