|Re: [xmoto-dev] Getting SDL_gfx to work with visual c++|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/xmoto-dev Archives
- To: xmoto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [xmoto-dev] Getting SDL_gfx to work with visual c++
- From: "Kees Jongenburger" <kees.jongenburger@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:41:23 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=QEndm3rsVbw6PUpKa+HPzwLor+CV0TWTt+F1/JmFWIInf7eJcMMrg6pRQL4E8dBAuu0BiMZOWCOekb+1qoIYW5Nof4KwBgEkG3Q6LCeMfveJLx3VGEsBlMt0Vj5TdLupPA56BstxbybonMv/pkh2fmubqeQOIfK9A0TwziCOC2Q=
I an trying to clean up the endDraw code but I have some problem with math :)
feel free to commit anything required to make it work under windows.
actualy any help to get the math on rotation / translation correct I
more then welcome
have you seen the SDL_gfx page on the wiki?
Are you on irc sometimes?