Re: [xmoto-dev] Getting SDL_gfx to work with visual c++

On 1/10/07, nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Kees,
sdlgfx is quite slow in ugly mode in the menu navigation (very slow in my vmware
while opengl is quite fast), are you sure you do any calculation unrequired ?
I still haven't looked at the menu code
My guess is that it's the scaling that is slow.
and the thing that requires scaling is the drawing of the horizontal
and vertical lines
try printing that out. (or just print when the scale >2).
if the lines can be drawn by repeating the texture instead of scaling the pixels
that would just be awesome.

Nicolas