Re: Anarchism: tell me more (was RE: Nimrod)

> Hi,

Hi,

> I love to see how this community organism is constantly reshaping
> itself and moving forward.
> As far as resources go, the COSI labs at Clarkson are doing some major
> renovation and might
> be able to supply a dedicated server or 2 in a month or so.

This would be nice!

> Christophe, what is left for us to work on in SPK?  My summer work is
> almost over and I will be headed back
> to school soon.

I guess we need a spk release and then feedback from the community to
fix bugs. To let users and other dev try spk we must include it in the
next cooking ISO.

> What do we need to be working on for the 5.0 release
> (http://roadmap.slitaz.org/)?

We need to release a new cooking ISO with the new XDG standards to auto
start applications and get a desktop. Since we dont configure X via our
boot scripts time anymore we must inform users that the screen selection
must be done via the boot loader.

I think also we must have a release team, since I dont have much time
these days.

> Best,
> Christian

Regards,