Re: Anarchism: tell me more (was RE: Nimrod)

Oh, excuse me for the late reply.
Thank you guys for your answers.

We have a slightly different outlook on life. My views I can not
clearly express as well as all of you. But I know for sure one thing -
we are not enemies.

The mass media poured into the brains of people its poison,
controlling the crowd. But it's not about us. I know for a facts that:

Hacker != cracker
Anarchist != terrorist
Trying to build an ideal community deserves, at least, respect.

Our community has a certain hierarchy. But, it is necessary, because,
like any living organism, it cares about its own survival.
Revolution in the near future, our community does not expects. But the
new tricks it would be nice to learn. At least to the brains are not
dried up ;)
Keeping our traditions, yet we will explore the growth potential.