Re: Anarchism: tell me more (was RE: Nimrod)

I love to see how this community organism is constantly reshaping
itself and moving forward.
As far as resources go, the COSI labs at Clarkson are doing some major
renovation and might
be able to supply a dedicated server or 2 in a month or so.

Christophe, what is left for us to work on in SPK?  My summer work is
almost over and I will be headed back
to school soon.

What do we need to be working on for the 5.0 release
(http://roadmap.slitaz.org/)?

Best,
Christian