Re: truce

Another point -- before the new tazwok, there were a lot of dependency
problems if one started with the base.iso or justX.  Things worked
better if one started with the core.iso, installed, and then
modified... but a common complaint I've heard on IRC is that a user
makes changes, adds packages, and so forth -- but the changes aren't
kept when installing.
As for the whole debate about cookutils and tazwok, I think everyone
has made valid points -- and I'm still keeping out of it -- but I do
agree with the focus on simplicity.  It's one of the things that makes
Slitaz so appealing.  If it takes a software engineer to use a tool,
why have it?  But, I will offer this thought:  Since one of the
greatest things about Slitaz is easy-to-use graphical interfaces,
perhaps we could benefit from a "receipt-generator", something to
simplify the use of the new tazwok (it is stable, just not so easy to
use).  And at that, I'm going back to being a spectator.