Re: truce

It looks like no one case about a source dvd that can be a tank replacement if tank goes down. Or tank on local lan.

1) No rootfs.gz is used build chroot by default. Use packages instead.

2) Use sane basic packages. So no xorg or gtk in the default chroot. Some command line tools may compile gtk version if gtk is detected install but with no disable switch we can't stop it from building gtk version.

3) I don't want unneed depends install just cause it saves cpu on tank. Here are the list of packages tazwok installs into chroot:
linux-api-headers
glibc
binutils
gcc
busybox
ncurses
bash
bzip2
gawk
gettext
m4
make
patch
db
gdbm
zlib
perl
texinfo
autoconf
automake
lzma
tazpkg
tazwok
pkg-config
libtool
libpthread-stubs

This is what we need for chroot. Not everything.