Re: truce

As I struggle to understand all of this, all I meant is that it's
desirable to have the choice of using the current filesystem
(pressumable with changes, not from a package list), rather than
having to use the default rootfs.gz from the ISO -- but this is more
about installs, maybe, and gen-iso.  Agreed, though, a chroot is
definitely the way to go.