Re: Cookutils - New tools to cook packages

> Please allow me to push to your cookutils repo. If cookutils is going
> to be make it will have the power of tazwok without the bloat. If you
> don't do cookutils right there is a good change you will be back to
> way tank was before. And that would be 100gb of everything installed
> again in chroot or broken depends.

So you already understound my code... it was fast! Look, for the moment
I'm the only one with write acceess and I greatly appreciate patch
sended here on the list for proofreading and inclusion. I will follow
the Busybox way for now:

  * Submit patch on the list, if QA is ok and if it feet the coding
    style, it will be include.
  * If patches are good enought, one will get acces to the
    repo in time.

I know you will probably not appreciate my anser... but come on, submit
a few patch and we discuss after. NOTE: Pascal or Erjo must do the same.