Re: Cookutils - New tools to cook packages

> Does it means that you're going to rewrite tazpkg too?

And realy, why are you so angry ? I'm not REMOVING your work, it's the
other side, I want to keep and give Tazwok it real place: The SliTaz
scrtach builder

Not happy with that ? And why I could not write the tools I want, I must
ask you before ?

GoKhlaYeh, you have incredible skills, I never stoped saying you did
huge task in Tazwok. But why can't you understand that we not all like
you and I (we) tried to understand Tazwok many time wihtout success. I
also take your party many times here on the list and in private mail,
but please understand we not alone in the project.

As you know I maintain the distro from 5 year ago and I will be ther in
5 years, is it your case ? I dont want to live with tools that I can't
improve or debug, so why the cookutils. And one more time: I'm not
doing 'rm -rf tazwok' I hope you will still maintain it as you can on
your free time and be part of the project.

It's a shame I did not have time to talk to you before cookutils are
public. I wanted that before anything since we could have find
solutions together and you would maybe understand me better.