Re: Cookutils - New tools to cook packages

Please allow me to push to your cookutils repo. If cookutils is going to be make it will have the power of tazwok without the bloat. If you don't do cookutils right there is a good change you will be back to way tank was before. And that would be 100gb of everything installed again in chroot or broken depends.

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:39 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does it means that you're going to rewrite tazpkg too?

And realy, why are you so angry ? I'm not REMOVING your work, it's the
other side, I want to keep and give Tazwok it real place: The SliTaz
scrtach builder

Not happy with that ? And why I could not write the tools I want, I must
ask you before ?

GoKhlaYeh, you have incredible skills, I never stoped saying you did
huge task in Tazwok. But why can't you understand that we not all like
you and I (we) tried to understand Tazwok many time wihtout success. I
also take your party many times here on the list and in private mail,
but please understand we not alone in the project.

As you know I maintain the distro from 5 year ago and I will be ther in
5 years, is it your case ? I dont want to live with tools that I can't
improve or debug, so why the cookutils. And one more time: I'm not
doing 'rm -rf tazwok' I hope you will still maintain it as you can on
your free time and be part of the project.

It's a shame I did not have time to talk to you before cookutils are
public. I wanted that before anything since we could have find
solutions together and you would maybe understand me better.