RE: Cookutils - New tools to cook packages

hi,

so if i have understand :

     everyons is ok witch the fact that a lot of work have been done on tazwok and its now have become a big tool.

    but for a part of the people theres some bugs and heres some unwanted/missing feature thes people seem to be disposed to adapt the code for ther need but c'ant do it du to dificulty to understand the code

    so they have start an other project.

So for me, the conflict come from a does-not-make-everyone-happy tazwok and goes to an new does-not-make-everyone-happy cookutils.

have you checked others way?

- like for example ask to the people who have writed the code to add more coment , try to clean ther code

- split tazwok into kindof tazwok-lite and tazwok-extra

- rewrite or remove parts of the code

-  monitorize used command to see with one are not used.

becose for bolt side whatever your code/tool is good if its a does-not-make-everyone-happy people will complain and say its crappy. (look how mutch people complain about google&gmail spying and use it )

xfred