Re: Why cookutils and no 4.0 yet

slitaz-tools could have have the stuff in compile_ruiles move to genpkg_rules. tazwok only skips

I told Gok to make tazwok install depends and build depends cause alot of packages need to have .so files just compile. Cause it would other wise error of missing libs some file. Then i had to try to find that file to add into the receipt. The part of my pain with building slitaz packages using older tazwok.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was doing my own branch so i can have my own wok until stable came
> out. This way i can keep updating the wok when it was frozen. But it
> was based in mind that we were going to use tazwok. So most of my
> fixes were for remove depends not need with tazwok. So I can't just

So dont remove build deps since the majority here dont want it and
modify Tazwok to handle build deps correctly. Because it dont actually,
has you know it install 11 packages for slitaz-tools that is only a
mather of gettext/cp.