Re: Why cookutils and no 4.0 yet

Your going to break everything with tazwok. We can't do that. Goklayeh has 4.3 branch he is going to add when coming back. We can break that.

Also I was not talking but removing gawk from glibc. I was talking about removing glibc-base in gawk. Alot of packages don't have depends assign when its only glibc-base thats a need depend. That was before tazwok changes.

Gawk is in Glibc 3.0 build deps and was always used.

We have Gawk in SLITAZ_TOOLCHAIN. So it was never assigned. Thats what i'm trying to say.

At this point it maybe better to fork the wok and have a tazwok branch instead of me trying to keep you compatible with tazwok.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> gawk had depends glibc-base and build depends gcc. But cause
> glibc-base is declared in gawk it cause depend loop.

Loop bug in Tazwok if one add, say a "wrong" dep to receipt.... imagine
it run as a build bot and must handle all contributor commits, this
will append and so break the build bot ?