Re: Why cookutils and no 4.0 yet

> Also I was not talking but removing gawk from glibc. I was talking
> about removing glibc-base in gawk. Alot of packages don't have
> depends assign when its only glibc-base thats a need depend. That was
> before tazwok changes.

Ok I did not catch that, so remove glibc-base from gawk and that's all.

> We have Gawk in SLITAZ_TOOLCHAIN. So it was never assigned. Thats
> what i'm trying to say.
>
> At this point it maybe better to fork the wok and have a tazwok branch
> instead of me trying to keep you compatible with tazwok.

No we already have 3 wok's, I'm making effort to be compatible, so
please do the same. Also you have a wok for on gitup where you update
packages, with not use undigest ? It is here for that when cooking wok
is froze and this you make others benefit you work since undigest in
know by contributors, not your personnal wok.