Re: Blending edge ISO - 2

> What I was afraid appends, we cant get dri support with out a huge
> amount of packages. And we can't inlude Mesa in iso since we will grow
> a lot. I'm going to push my xorg-server-light and disable all dri/agp
> support.
> Yes thanks a lot I scanned all file and definitly we need mesa and
> friends to handle correctly dri.
Yes, it's better a working vesa based 800x600 Xorg than nothing, the only
thing really important is wifi-ethernet connection, that maybe could be a little
simplified or maybe the installer could prompt for the name of the
wireless network,
key type and key, to make the whole process of installing missing
packages faster.

Also, why wait for udhcp discovering when no cables are attached?