Blending edge ISO - 2

Hi all,

So here is the blending edge ISO of the day :-)

What's new ?
------------

    * Latest Tazpkg 4.2.6 working like a charm
    * Mirror preconfigured for cook.slitaz.org
    * UK keyboard in X should work
    * Full dri/agp support with i915 driver (include in linux-agp)
    * Small cosmetic fix in boot script
    * Shutdow is now even faster and less verbose and messages are
      logged to /var/lib/logout.log
    * Add wifi support and wbar

Note: in the preview I already included dr support but kernel modules
was missing. I test on my machine with success and got the correct vga
autodetected at boot. I hope dri support will not affect old hardware
that dont support it, in this case I have an xorg-server-light package
ready to commit and use (an xorh version packaged at 850 KB without
dri, gl and other features.)

http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/undigest/slitaz-blending.iso