Re: Wok and packages status

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:23:28 +0100
Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And now unable to build the kernel with original tazbb/tazwok, it
> complain about 'tazwok report', a experimental functions ?
>
> http://bb.slitaz.org/log.php?package=linux
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

As I said, you should start from an experimental environnment.
Toolchain is up to date into experimental repository:
http://mirror.slitaz.org/packages/experimental/

We didn't push them into cooking one as we didn't want to propose a
partial update.

I'm finializing a new release of tools which can help you to setup all
fine in few commands; if you want to go faster I think you should setup
an experimental env as I explained in a previous mail.

All tools have been greatly improved theses last days, you should use
the lasts ones. If you need help you can come on IRC I will guide you
(we never see much people from this crew on IRC, only some rare visits
from Claudinei, theses days xfred and the habitual indigo6, Trixar_za,
Godane, Taziden, Kristian)

The few peoples which tried to make works theses tools success to
recook SliTaz from scratch, there's no reason anybody can't.
This said, setting up tank using experimental backup, update it and
setup the buildbot need some knowledge about how it works.
--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>