Re: New tazpkg installs busybox-pam for tazpkg

I was using p7zip with default settings. You have type 7zr in shell. Also games may not help you see the compress ratio of the lzma and 7z. I know this cause lzma and xz have the same size with warzone2100.

Also I'm only talking about using p7zip on source code. You wouldn't be able compile stuff like virtualbox on P-133 with 32mb of ram. So i don't see a problem with using p7zip for source code.