Re: New tazpkg installs busybox-pam for tazpkg

There's two things to consider :
* As Julien said, is the decompression tie better than lzma ? In my benchmark I didn't test it but theorically it's near the same for all tools. The good compression ratio + good decompression time of lzma is what makes tazpkg install so speed.
* The memory needed for decompression. lzma tarball likes the ones we provide are theorically decompressable with 16Mb of RAM - I'm not sure if it's exactly that but I think to. SliTaz sometimes run with 32Mb of RAM; I don't know if some user use less but's it's possible.

I havn't take the time to benchmark 7z as I'm currently coding; I just tested it speedly on eet source and it's not better at compression ratio level, what tool/command-line have you use to compress?

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>