Re: New tazpkg installs busybox-pam for tazpkg

Sorry about that. Thought it was some thing different like it was added busybox-pam as a depend when it shouldn't be. This also explains why my livecd scripts will work fine and just install busybox for the core module in my livecd instead of busybox-pam.

Thanks for explaining it for me.

PS Can you update your scripts in your people.slitaz.org account? I want to test the latest scripts of yours since they could be very different now.