Re: New tazpkg installs busybox-pam for tazpkg

I found out that 7z is better then lzma and xz.

size in pcmanfm:
VirtualBox-3.2.10-OSE.tar.bz2    58.2MB
VirtualBox-3.2.10-OSE.tar..xz      42.8MB
VirtualBox-3.2.10-OSE.tar.lzma  42.5MB
VirtualBox-3.2.10-OSE.7z           39.8MB

I used p7zip for this. It would add 252kb to iso though. So what are your thoughts on this development?