Re: SliTaz association - Cotisation poll/sondage

> > Nice idea, mybe we can do colored donation (money must be used for a
> > specific task). But dont forget that members must pay the fee each
> > year, so maybe one year it can become member with your donation but
> > the year after...
>

> Speaking of that I like the way of dealing with this by Debian France
> (http://france.debian.net): There are 2 types* of member, active and
> ordinary:
> - active members pays and have a deliberative vote
> - ordinanry don't pay and have a consultative vote
> I guess that's a good way to keep an ex-active members part of the
> association even if he can't afford the price for one year.

I also thought about that (it's the same in my athletism asso) it may
be a nice thing. But now the statuts are signed and active for this
year, if we want more types of members we must change the statutes. This
can be done by the AS by a members request.

I'm working on this asso thing for nearly one year now and would like
to go ahead now. So I will officialy announce these days.